5/16" EZ form tubing is sold in 12' sections and used when adding a new fuel feed line into you tunnel or along the frame rail during an EFI conversion.
EZ form fuel line is made from a copper-nickel alloy that is much easier to bend and form by hand over mild steel and stainless hardlines.
- Copper/Nickel Alloy will Never Rust or Corrode
- Easy to Bend - Tubing Bender Isn’t Needed
- DOT Approved for Hydraulic Brake Systems
- Ideal for Use on All Automotive Hardline Applications
- Can be Polished to Shiny Copper Finish